- April: Future Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak re-enters De Anza College.
- June: Steve Wozniak builds his first computer board, called Cream Soda, with his friend Bill Fernandez.
- September: Steve Wozniak attends the University of California, Berkeley.
- October: After reading an Esquire article, Steve Wozniak begins work on building blue boxes that Steve Jobs would try to sell.
- Future Apple marketing executive Dan'l Lewin qualifies for the New York State Championships as a competitive swimmer, again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.