- January 9: Steve Jobs announces at Macworld Expo that Apple Computer, Inc. has renamed itself to Apple Inc. because because the company has diversified from computers to consumer electronics. Apple takes preorders for the iTV, but later releases it as the Apple TV.
- February 5: Apple Inc. and Apple Corps announce that they have resolved their legal issues.
- March 13: Mac OS X 10.4.9 was released.
- March 21: The 1st generation Apple TV ships with a 40GB hard disk drive.
- April 2: Apple and EMI offer songs without DRM technology from the iTunes Store. Soon other record labels would follow.
- May 31: The 1st generation Apple TV is offered with a 160GB hard disk drive.
- June 5: The 1st generation MacBook Pro is updated with an Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT.
- June 11-15: The 2007 Worldwide Developers Conference is held at Moscone West.
- June 29: The first iPhone is released, changing the phone industry.
- July 7-8: The 2007 Worldwide Newton Conference is held in Tokyo, Japan.
- September 5: The original iPod line is updated with the 6th generation iPod Classic.
- September 14: Apple introduces the iPod Touch. iPhone OS is updated to v1.1, which includes an app for the iTunes Store.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.