The following is a list of executives who have served or is serving on the Board of Directors of Apple Inc.
Current board members
- Arthur D. Levinson (since 2000) — Chairman of the Board, Apple. Former Chairman and CEO, Genentech.
- James A. Bell (since 2015) — Former CFO and Corporate President, The Boeing Company.
- Tim Cook (since 2011) — CEO, Apple Inc.
- Albert Gore Jr. (since 2003) — Former Vice-President of the United States.
- Andrea Jung (since 2008) — President and CEO, Grameen America.
- Monica Lozano (since 2021) — President and CEO, College Futures Foundation.
- Ronald D. Sugar (since 2010) — Former Chairman and CEO, Northrop Grumman.
- Susan L. Wagner (since 2014) — Co-Founder and Director, BlackRock.
Former board members
- Gil Amelio (1994-1997) — Former CEO, Apple Computer. Former President and CEO, National Semiconductor.
- Fred Anderson - (2004-2006) — Former CFO and acting CEO, Apple Computer.
- Bill Campbell (1997-2014) — Former Chairman and CEO, Intuit.
- Gareth Chang (1996-2002) — President, Hughes Electronics International.
- Peter O. Crisp (1980-1996) — Founding and managing partner, Venrock.
- Millard Drexler (1999-2015) — Former Chairman and CEO, J.Crew.
- Al Eisenstat (1985-1993) — Former Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Apple Computer.
- Larry Ellison (1997-2002) — Co-founder, Executive Chairman and CTO, Oracle.
- Bernard Goldstein (1991-1997) — Managing director, Broadview Associates.
- Joseph A. Graziano (1993-1995) — Former Executive Vice President and CFO, Apple Computer.
- B. Jurgen Hintz (1994-1997) — Former Executive Vice President, Proctor & Gamble.
- Katherine M. Hudson (1994-1997) — Former President and CEO, W. H. Brady.
- Bob Iger (2011-2019) — Former President and CEO, The Walt Disney Company.
- Steve Jobs (?-1985, 1997-2011) — Co-founder and former Chairman and CEO, Apple.
- Delano Lewis (1994-1997) — Former President and CEO, National Public Radio.
- Mike Markkula (1977-1997) — Former Chairman and CEO, Apple Computer.
- Arthur Rock (1978-1993) — Co-founder, Fairchild Semicondictor.
- Michael Scott (?-1981) — Former President and Vice Chairman, Apple Computer.
- John Sculley (1983-1993) — Former Chairman and CEO, Apple Computer. Former President, Pepsi.
- Eric Schmidt (2006-2009) — Former CEO, Google.
- Philip S. Schlein (1979-1987) — Former CEO Macy's.
- Henry E. Singleton (1978-?) — Co-founder of Teledyne.
- Michael Spindler (1991-1996) — Former CEO, Apple Computer.
- Edgar S. Woolard Jr. (1996-2000) — Former Chairman and CEO, DuPont.
- Jerry York (1997-2010) — Former CFO, IBM and Chrysler.
- Apple Names Arthur D. Levinson Chairman of the Board, Apple. 2011-11-15. Archived 2011-11-16.
- Monica Lozano joins Apple’s board of directors, Apple Inc. 2021-01-05.
- Who were the original Members of the Apple Board of Directors? by Garrick Saito, Elevation Partners, Quora. 2016-03-24.
- Jobs names new Apple board, CNET. 1997-08-06.
- CEO Compensation and Board Structure – There is an Effect After All byVidhi Chhaochharia and Yaniv Grinstein, Journal of Finance, The American Finance Association. 2012-05-23.
- Wakabayashi Daisuke (22 January 2015). Jobs Confidant Drexler to Leave Apple’s Board. Wall Street Journal. Retrieved on 23 June 2015.
- Terminated Executive Sues Apple by John Enders, Associated Press. 1993-09-24.
- Larry Ellison Resigns as Apple Director, Apple Computer. 2002-09-20.
- Struggling Apple Gets Boost From Microsoft by Rajiv Chandrasekaran and Victoria Shannon, The Washington Post. 1997-08-07.
- Apple Official Steps Down In Board Feud by Lawrence M. Fisher, The New York Times. 1995-10-05. Archived 1995-10-05.
- Disney CEO Bob Iger says he left Apple’s board because ‘our paths were conflicting’ by Kif Leswing, CNBC. 2019-09-24.
- Arthur Rock leaves Apple Computer board, Telecom.paper. 1993-08-06.
- Seibold, Chris (10 July 2011). July 10, 1981: Michael Scott Leaves Apple. AppleMatters.com.
- Today in Apple history: Google CEO resigns from Apple’s board by Luke Dormehl, Cult of Mac. 2019-08-03.
- Former President & CEO Of Macy's California And Partner At U.S. Venture Partners Phil Schlein Joins Mavatar As Chairman Of The Board by Mavatar Technologies, PRNewswire. 2013-09-04.
- Who was on Apple's board of directors when Steve Jobs was fired, and where are they now? by Doug Dooley, Quora. 2012-10-01.
- Woolard led Apple, Inc. back from the brink, College of Engineering News, NC State University. 2016-03-01.
- Apple board member to step down, ZDNet. 2000-03-08.
- Apple Leadership at Apple
- Apple Computer Inc. Preliminary Confidential Offering Memorandum by Mike Markkula at the Computer History Museum (1978, archived 2013-08-22)
- Apple Makes Sweeping Changes Among Execs by Julie Pitta at the Los Angeles Times (1997-02-05)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.