The 3rd generation iPad Air featured a faster Apple A12 Bionic processor with built-in Neural Engine and embedded Apple M12 coprocessor. Storage was available in 64 and 256 GB configurations. Its 10.5-inch Retina display supported True Tone for color accuracy. The aluminum case was available in Space Gray, silver, or gold. It supported the original Apple Pencil and included a Smart Connector to attach a Smart Keyboard.
- All-new iPad Air and iPad mini deliver dramatic power and capability, Apple Inc. 2019-03-18.
- iPad Air at Apple (archived 2019-03-18)
- iPad Air (3rd generation) - Technical Specifications at Apple Support
- iPad Air 3rd generation at the iPad Wiki
- iPad Air (3rd generation) at Wikipedia