The 2020 iPad Pro features a faster Apple A12Z Bionic processor. It can be used with the Magic Keyboard, the Magic Trackpad and the Apple Pencil. Like the 3rd-generation iPad Pro, it replaced the Lightning port and headphone jack with a singular USB-C connector.
The iPad Pro 2020 was perceived as a hardware update of the iPad Pro (3rd generation). Its display, speed, LiDAR technology, and trackpad support were praised. However, the limitations of iPadOS 13, lack of headphone jack, and awkward positioning of the front-facing camera for video conferencing were criticized.
- Apple unveils new iPad Pro with breakthrough LiDAR Scanner and brings trackpad support to iPadOS, Apple Inc. 2020-03-18.
- Apple iPad Pro review 2020: small spec bump, big camera bump, by Dieter Bohn, The Verge. 2020-03-24.
- iPad Pro at Apple (archived 2020-03-31)
- iPad Pro (4th generation) at the iPad Wiki
- iPad Pro (4th generation) at Wikipedia