The State of Israel (Hebrew: יִשְׂרָאֵל; Arabic: إِسْرَائِيل), commonly known as Israel, is a country on the Eastern Mediterranean coast of Middle East and the northern shore of the Red Sea. The capital and largest city is Jerusalem.
Apple in Israel
In January 2012, Apple acquired Israeli firm Anobit to bring fabless flash memory design into the company. In November 2013, Apple confirmed that it was acquiring PrimeSense, an Israeli 3D sensor design company that developed Kinect for Microsoft.
- Israel. The World Factbook. Central Intelligence Agency. Retrieved on June 15, 2020.
- Johnny from Haifa took Apple by storm. by Sagi Cohen, Ynet News.2014-08-17.
- Apple Israel hiring 49 new employees by Tzahi Hoffman, Globes. 2015-02-18.
- Tim Cook: Apple’s Herzliya R&D center second-largest in world by David Shamah, The Times of Israel. 2015-02-27.
- Apple reportedly abandons plans for Apple Store in Israel as mall owners reject terms by Ben Lovejoy, 9to5Mac. 2019-04-01.