macOS 10.12.1 was an update to macOS 10.12 released on October 10, 2016.
- Adds an automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus.
- Improves the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud Desktop and Documents.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from updating when using a Microsoft Exchange account.
- Fixes an issue that caused text to sometimes paste incorrectly when using Universal Clipboard.
- Improves reliability of Auto Unlock with Apple Watch.
- Improves security and stability in Safari.
- Fixes an issue that may cause Mail to display unnecessary password prompts for AOL accounts.
- Improves compatibility with Fujitsu's ScanSnap scanning software.
- Addresses a “Filter Failed” error when printing to some Canon printers.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Grapher files from opening.
- Brings back the Safari option to "never use font sizes smaller than” for displaying fonts on webpages.
- Improves reliability of System Image Utility and imagetool when creating network disk images.
See Apple Security Updates for detailed information about the security content of this update.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.