macOS 10.14.4 was an update to macOS 10.14 (Mojave) released on March 25, 2019.
- Apple News+
- Apple News+ is a new subscription service that extends the Apple News experience with hundreds of magazines and top newspapers.
- Our editors handpick top articles and magazine issues, and you also get personalized recommendations on the topics most interesting to you.
- Automatic downloads make it easy to read magazine issues offline.
- Apple News is now available in Canada, with a free experience that includes handpicked Top Stories, a personalized Today feed, and support for both English and French.
- Apple News+ is available in the U.S. and in Canada, with dozens of additional Canadian magazines.
- Adds Dark Mode support for websites that support custom color schemes.
- Streamlines website login when filling credentials with Password AutoFill.
- Allows push notification prompts only after interacting with a website.
- Adds a warning when an insecure webpage is loaded.
- Removes support for the expired Do Not Track standard to prevent potential use as a fingerprinting variable; Intelligent Tracking Prevention now protects against cross-site tracking by default.
- Shows more editorial highlights on a single page in the Browse tab, making it easier to discover new music, playlists, and more in Apple Music.
- Adds support for new AirPods (2nd generation).
- Supports Air Quality Index in Maps for US, UK, and India.
- Improves the quality of audio recordings in Messages.
- Supports real-time text (RTT) for phone calls made through a nearby iPhone on Mac.2
- Provides enhanced support for external GPUs in Activity Monitor.
- Fixes an App Store issue that may have prevented adoption of the latest versions of Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, and GarageBand.
- Improves the reliability of USB audio devices when used with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini models introduced in 2018.
- Corrects the default screen brightness for the MacBook Air introduced in 2018.
- Fixes a graphics compatibility issue that may occur on some external displays connected to Mac mini (2018).
- Resolves Wi-Fi connection issues that may occur after upgrading to macOS Mojave.
- Fixes an issue where re-adding an Exchange account may cause it to disappear from Internet Accounts.
- Fixes an issue where AOL user passwords may be frequently requested in Mail.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent mobile accounts from logging in from an off-network Mac after changing their network account password.
- Fixes an issue that intermittently prevented apps from downloading from the App Store or installing via MDM.
- Mobile Active Directory accounts that have used their personal recovery key (PRK) to unlock a FileVault volume are no longer required to continue using the PRK to unlock, but can use their login password instead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.