Mac OS X 10.4.10 was released on June 20, 2007. It has the build number 8R218 for PowerPC and the build numbers 8R2218 and 8R2232.
The following improvements apply to both Intel- and PowerPC-based Macs unless otherwise noted:
- Addresses an issue in which a Bluetooth headset may show up as an available device for sound output in the Sound preference pane after it had been removed from Bluetooth preferences.
- Adds RAW image decoding support for the following cameras: Panasonic DMC-LX1, Panasonic DMC-LX2, Leica M8, Leica D-LUX 2, Leica D-LUX 3, Fuji S5 Pro, Nikon D40x, and Canon EOS 1D Mk III.
- Resolves an issue in which some DNG images may appear tinted or distorted.
- Improves compatibility of Mathematica 6 with 64-bit Macs.
- Improves reliability when using the IR remote control after waking from sleep.
- Improves reliability when mounting external USB hard drives.
- Resolves an issue in which a TomTom GO 910 may not be recognized when connected via USB to an Intel-based Mac.
- The 1.1 version of the Mac OS X 10.4.10 Update includes Audio Update 2007-001.
- Improves responsiveness when using the Control-Eject key combination to display a shutdown dialog.
- Addresses a specific issue in which users importing video from a DV camera may experience dropped frames.
- Includes recent Apple security updates.
- Addresses issues with calendar calculations in certain applications.
- Addresses issues when rounding decimal numbers for display in certain applications.
- For Motion, addresses an issue on Intel-based Macs in which some texture corruption could appear in Motion if VRAM is full.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.