Mac OS X 10.10.4 was an update to Mac OS X 10.10 released on June 30, 2015. It has the following features: The OS X Yosemite v10.10.4 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
This update includes the following:
- Improves networking reliability
- Improves Migration Assistant reliability
- Addresses an issue that prevented some external displays from functioning properly
- Improves the reliability of upgrading iPhoto and Aperture libraries to Photos
- Improves reliability when syncing photos and videos to iCloud Photo Library
- Addresses an issue that could cause Photos to unexpectedly quit after importing some Leica DNG files
- Resolves an issue that could delay outgoing email messages in Mail
For enterprise customers, this update includes the following:
- Addresses an issue where OS X systems bound to directory services could stop responding under certain conditions
- Adds the ability to create mobile accounts with the createmobileaccount tool
- Fixes an issue that could allow a user to install pre-release software even when the setting is disabled
For detailed information about the security content of this update, see Apple security updates.