Worldwide Developers Conference 2000 (or WWDC 2000) was a computer conference that was hosted by Apple Computer for its developers at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California. It was Apple's 11th annual Worldwide Developers Conference, held from May 15 to 19, 2000.
WWDC 2000 was another "progress report" before the upcoming release of Mac OS X. Recent changes included a modified dock and improved versions of the developer tools. Mac OS X Developer Preview 4 was released at the show, with the commercial release pushed back to January 2001. Also, WebObjects was dropped in price to a flat fee of US$699.
- WWDC 2000 Keynote Coverage, AppleInsider. 2000-05-17.
- WWDC 2000 at Apple Developer Connection (archived 2000-11-10)
- WWDC 2000 Hot News (archived 2001-01-23)
- WWDC 2000 - Mac OS at YouTube
- A Brief History of Apple’s WWDC Keynotes, 1997-Present by Harry McCracken at Time (2012-06-11)
- Apple Worldwide Developers Conference: 2000s at Wikipedia